Mediterranean-style, family-friendly cottage
Apartment house for two or four persons. The living room and bedroom are separated by an arch. The sofa in the living room can be converted into a comfortable French bed.
Price per night:
75 Euro / Cottage
- dining area: dining table with chairs and bench, stove
- well-equipped kitchen: glasses, plates, cutlery, crockery, hot plates, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, wiping cloth, dishwasher detergent
- 1 bedroom: double bed, wardrobe, beside tables, tile stove
- 1 living room: TV, double sofa bed, chest of drawers, tile stove
- 1 bathroom (toilet, shower, sink, electric heater)
- covered terrace with garden furniture and fantastic panoramic views
- heating: tile stove, wood burning, extra electric heater in the bathroom and kitchen
- lighting: romantic candlelight, electricity
- fresh towels and bedding
- mobile barbecue facilities
- 1 db TV a nappaliban
- TV, Wi-Fi: password must be requested locally; IMPORTANT: wi-fi is slow (thanks to telephone service providers who give more time to “offline” relaxation :-), therefore not suitable for video viewing, eg for email only)
- own ground stoned parking – close to the front door, so that parking can be quickly and conveniently arranged.
Look around in the cottage!
„We had a fantastic weekend, thank you and your dad! :) The attraction of the place wasn’t new for us because it was not our fist time, but the rest of the team was faint! Everyone liked the cottages, the equipment, the environment and the summer kitchen :) Your dad was also very nice, we had a delicious meal Saturday night. We had a good gastronomic weekend, and I hope we return with the whole team next year again. So thank you for everything! :)”Rita
“What you have dreamed of and created is a miracle, a stunning magic.
Between 25-27 December, we were in PatoHill for the second time.
We also invited our parents as a Christmas present … we caused them unspeakable joy and happines when they entered the tiny little gingerbread cottage.
You can’t put it into words … you have to see it… go, see it and go back again, we recommend it to everyone. Thank you for the effort to make your Vineyard Village so beautiful, comfortable and magical :) THANK YOU ”
“Fatima, our opinion is 10 stars, positive !!!
We went to PatoHill with three boys and another family with three children and we spent a week in this fabulous wine yard! The houses are staggering, the landscape is fabulous, Sándor’s meals are just delicious, Silvia and Fatima are terribly nice! We were pleased to meet such friendly, open people in this often lousy world!
We did not get bored for a minute at PatoHill and its surroundings, we were pleasantly relaxed, we were filled up!
We hope to return in the winter season! Thank You!”
We are open every day of the year. In winter we heat the cottages with tile stoves, the heating is included in the price, you do not need to do anything. InformFurther information about tile stove heating here.
Discover Göcsej’s and Őrség’s most beautiful landscapes and sights. Based upon request Sándor is happy to provide you with further information. For the list of local attractions and sight please click here.
Child and family friendly accommodation
Children nowadays have less and less connection with nature. Although outdoor games have a lot of beneficial effects: they bring together the family, they enhance the children’s creativity and makes them more open to play with each other. In our wineyard village children can do many things for which there are no mobile applications yet :) For futher details, ideas and baby-friendly services please click here.
Asking for an offer takes a minute!
We respond to your request latest within a day. If you do not receive our e-mail, please also check your “Spam” or “Junk” folder.