Apple Tree Cottage
Our smallest gingerbread house.
It has been rebuilt for one or two person’s carefree relaxation, and arranged into a real home.
Price per night:
65 Euro / Cottage
- livingroom connected to the kitchen: dining table, radio, fireplace
- fully equipped kitchen: glasses, plates, cutlery, pots, hotplates, microwave oven, burgundy freezer, coffee maker, wiping cloth and dishwashing detergent
- 1 bedroom: with doublebed, wardrobe, bedside table and mirror
- 1 bathroom: with toilet, shower, sink
- covered terrace with garden table, deck chair and a fantastic panoramic view
- heating: tile stove, wood burning, extra electric heater in the bathroom and kitchen
- lighting: romantic candlelight, electricity
- fresh towels and bedding
- mobile barbecue facilities
- TV, Wi-Fi: password must be requested locally; IMPORTANT: wi-fi is slow (thanks to telephone service providers who give more time to “offline” relaxation :-), therefore not suitable for video viewing, eg for email only)
- own ground stoned parking – close to the front door, so that parking can be quickly and conveniently arranged.
Look around in the cottage!
“We felt the house as our own, and I could not leave it without words, what a wonderful experience we had. The Apple Tree Cottage is simply wonderful and intimate. It may be a bit of ours. If you can say something like that. We also discovered Petrikeresztúr (on foot !!!)… Once again, I would like to thank you for the kindness we have received. We will return soon :) We wish You and Csoki dog all the best :) “Bogi
“Dear Fatima! Thank you for the unforgettable 4 days that we have spent in PatoHill, Apple Tree Cottage. We had an indescribable experience! We have been to many places in the country, but we have not experienced such a perfect “service” before. I mean the furnishings and equipment of the cottage, and the kindness, helpfulness and friendliness of the “staff” – that is, your father. “Iván Halász
„We spent 3 wonderful days at PatoHill. I had an unforgettable stay with my love… Thank you PatoHill, Apple Tree Cottage…. :-)”Szilárd, Reni
We are open every day of the year. In winter we heat the cottages with tile stoves, the heating is included in the price, you do not need to do anything. InformFurther information about tile stove heating here.
Discover Göcsej’s and Őrség’s most beautiful landscapes and sights. Based upon request Sándor is happy to provide you with further information. For the list of local attractions and sight please click here.
Child and family friendly accommodation
Children nowadays have less and less connection with nature. Although outdoor games have a lot of beneficial effects: they bring together the family, they enhance the children’s creativity and makes them more open to play with each other. In our wineyard village children can do many things for which there are no mobile applications yet :) For futher details, ideas and baby-friendly services please click here.
Asking for an offer takes a minute!
We respond to your request latest within a day. If you do not receive our e-mail, please also check your “Spam” or “Junk” folder.